Greenwich Migrant Hub
Weekly drop-in service at the Woolwich Community Centre:
Every Tuesday 10:00 am – 12:00 pm (Migrants only)
Woolwich Community Centre, Leslie Smith Square, Woolwich, London SE18 4DW This drop in services offers:
- Specialist legal advice in Immigration and Housing matters
- Support for families facing destitution.
- Support for victims of domestic violence
- Practical information and advocacy to access local services.
- Lunch and help with food.
This service is provided by a range of specialist and local advice agencies, to support marginalised and vulnerable migrants in the Royal Borough of Greenwich and neighbouring boroughs.
Clockhouse Advice Hub
Specialist Housing Advice Drop-in service every Friday morning between 10:00 am – 12:00 pm at the weekly Clockhouse Advice Hub, Clockhouse Community Centre, Defiance Walk, Royal Arsenal, London SE18 5QL.