Greenwich Migrant Hub
Weekly drop-in service at the Woolwich Community Centre:
Every Tuesday 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. (Migrants Only)
Woolwich Community Centre, Leslie Smith Square, Woolwich, London SE18 4DW This drop in services offers:
- Specialist legal advice in Immigration and Housing matters
- Support for families facing destitution.
- Support for victims of domestic violence
- Practical information and advocacy to access local services.
- Lunch and help with food.
This service is provided by a range of specialist and local advice agencies, to support marginalised and vulnerable migrants in the Royal Borough of Greenwich and neighbouring boroughs.
Clockhouse Advice Hub
Woolwich Clockhouse, Community Centre, Woolwich Dockyard, SE18 5QL
Specialist Housing Advice Drop-in service every Friday morning between 09:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at the weekly Clockhouse Advice Hub, Clockhouse Community Centre, Defiance Walk, Royal Arsenal, London SE18 5QL.