10:00 – 16:00

Monday to Friday

36 Wellington Street

London SE18 6PE

020 8854 8848

Housing Casework

If your case requires legal representation, we will usually only be able to provide this if you are eligible for Legal Aid. Legal representation is provided by out experienced Housing Caseworkers.

To be eligible for Legal Aid, you will have to provide proof of income to show that your income and capital are within the limits set by the LAA.  To find out more and to check whether you may be eligible for Legal Aid, follow this link to the Gov.uk Legal Aid Eligibility Calculator.

We may not be able to provide legal representation if you are not eligible for Legal Aid or cannot provide relevant proof of income.

Please use the contact us form to request a call back.